Log in here with your Crain's New York Business account to complete an application. If you are having problems logging in, please contact email@example.com.
Crain's New York Business is proud to announce Crain's 2022 Notable Women on Wall Street, a special editorial feature within our special print edition on November 21 and online (crainsnewyork.com) that will feature women who have impacted the New York City financial sector in major ways.
Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination that will help us determine this year's honorees. The special section will recognize individuals and organizations for their success and accomplishments during the last 18 months.
The deadline to nominate yourself or an individual for this feature is September 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
STEP 1: Confirm eligibility by reviewing the criteria below
- Nominees must work within the New York City metro area (the five boroughs of NYC or Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Bergen counties) to qualify.
- Any woman currently working in New York in the financial sector such as banks, investment firms, insurance companies, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity funds and stock exchanges.
- Working for a minimum of 5 years in the industry.
- Showcase career professional achievements: emphasis on the past 12 to 18 months.
- Provide details as available (performance metrics, awards received and/or press)
- Highlight involvement in any of the following: community and/or philanthropic activities, mentoring programs, diversity & inclusion initiatives.
STEP 2: Gather required documentation
- High resolution headshot (300 dpi, .jpg file, minimum width 1500px, max file size 25MB)
- Published biography - URL link or document upload
STEP 3: Click here to login or create a Crain's New York Business account and start your nomination application
- Note: There is no fee to nominate. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application.
- You can nominate yourself or another industry leader for consideration.
STEP 4: Complete your nomination submission by September 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Click here to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes. Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations. Do not submit information that is subject to change by the November 21 publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination or have questions regarding the nomination criteria, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.