Log in here with your Crain's New York Business account to complete an application. If you are having problems logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crain's New York Business is proud to announce Crain's 2022 Notable LGBTQ Leaders, a special editorial feature within our special print edition on June 20 and online (crainsnewyork.com) that will profile top executives that identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer for making significant contributions to advancing equality within the workplace and/or within the New York area.
Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination that will help us determine this year's honorees. The special section will recognize individuals and organizations for their success and accomplishments during the last 18 months.
The deadline to nominate an individual for this feature is Friday, April 29 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
STEP 1: Confirm eligibility by reviewing the criteria below
- Nominee must be based within the 5 boroughs of New York City or the counties of Westchester, Bergen, Nassau or Rockland.
- Must self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer
- Executives must be serving in a senior level role.
- Must be employed within their industry for a minimum of 10 years
- Executive has made significant contributions to advancing equality within the workplace and/or within the New York area.
- Individuals nominated must demonstrate that they have promoted diversity and inclusion, including the hiring and advancement of LGBTQ managers and executives, and/ or women, people with disabilities, African Americans, Latinos and other diverse groups.
- Highlight involvement in any of the following: community and/or philanthropic activities, mentoring programs, diversity & inclusion initiatives
STEP 2: Gather required documentation
- High resolution headshot (300 dpi, .jpg file, minimum width 1500px, max file size 25MB)
- Published biography - URL link or document upload
STEP 3: Click here to login or create a Crain's New York Business account and start your nomination application
- Note: There is no fee to nominate. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application.
- You can nominate yourself or another industry leader for consideration.
STEP 4: Complete your nomination submission by April 29 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Click here to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes. Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations. Do not submit information that is subject to change by the June 20 publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination or have questions regarding the nomination criteria, please email us at email@example.com.