Log in to begin an application. Your login is different from your Crain's New York Business subscription account. If you are having problems logging in to nominate, please email us at INSERT EMAIL
To get started, if you have a Crain's New York Business account, click the application link and sign in to your account. If you do not have an account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. Before you begin the nomination process and/or login to your account, please carefully review the nomination details below. Note: There is no fee to nominate. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application.
Crain's New York Business is proud to announce Crain's 2022 Notable LGBTQ Leaders, a special editorial feature within our special print edition on June 20 and online (crainsnewyork.com) that will profile accomplished executives. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination that will help us determine this year's honorees. The special section will recognize individuals and organizations for their success and accomplishments during the last 18 months.
The deadline to nominate an individual for this feature is Friday, April 29 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Friday, April 29 to be considered. All required sections of the form must be completed for consideration. Please note incomplete answers may result in disqualification.
You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital headshot (300 dpi minimum) of your nominee and include a link to an online published bio such as LinkedIn during this process. Self-nominations are accepted.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes. Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations. Do not submit information that is subject to change by the June 20 publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
Important criteria for consideration.
- Nominee must be based within the 5 boroughs of New York City or the counties of Westchester, Bergen, Nassau or Rockland.
- Must self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer
- Executives must be serving in a senior level role.
- Must be employed within their industry for a minimum of 10 years
- Executive has made significant contributions to advancing equality within the workplace and/or within the New York area.
- Individuals nominated must demonstrate that they have promoted diversity and inclusion, including the hiring and advancement of LGBTQ managers and executives, and/ or women, people with disabilities, African Americans, Latinos and other diverse groups.
- Highlight involvement in any of the following: community and/or philanthropic activities, mentoring programs, diversity & inclusion initiatives
Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. A reminder: The content is subject to editing by Crain's New York Business staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is Friday, April 29. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit once complete.
Crain's New York Business will publish this year's special section in the June 20 print edition and online at crainsnewyork.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by Crain's New York Business approximately three weeks prior to publication.
If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination or have questions regarding the nomination criteria, please email us at email@example.com.
Ready to submit your application? Start here.