Log in here with your Crain's New York Business account to complete an application. If you are having problems logging in, please contact email@example.com.
Crain's New York Business is proud to announce Crain's 2022 Notable HR Leaders, a special editorial feature within our special print edition on October 17 and online (crainsnewyork.com) that will profile top HR leaders in human resources, recruiting outplacement, benefits and administration or HR specific software for demonstrating the ability or power to affect change.
Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination that will help us determine this year's honorees. The special section will recognize individuals and organizations for their success and accomplishments during the last 18 months.
The deadline to nominate yourself or an individual for this feature is August 26 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
STEP 1: Confirm eligibility by reviewing the criteria below
- Nominees must be based within the 5 boroughs of New York or the counties of Westchester, Bergen, Nassau or Rockland.
- Must be currently serving in a senior leadership role in a human resources department at his/her firm, or at a comparable level at a company in a directly related field such as recruiting outplacement, benefits and administration or HR specific software.
- Must be employed full time at a company of 50 employees or larger.
- HR suppliers must show how their services are transformative, innovative and/or beyond routine.
- Highlight involvement in any of the following: community and/or philanthropic activities, mentoring programs, diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Executives in HR departments must demonstrate the ability or power to affect change in one or more of the following ways:
- Navigating new ways of recruiting talent
- Opening new ways to support employees and/or retain talent
- Improving efficiency
- Enhancing company culture
- Promoting diversity & inclusion
STEP 2: Gather required documentation
- High resolution headshot (300 dpi, .jpg file, minimum width 1500px, max file size 25MB)
- Published biography - URL link or document upload
STEP 3: Click here to login or create a Crain's New York Business account and start your nomination application
- Note: There is no fee to nominate. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application.
- You can nominate yourself or another industry leader for consideration.
STEP 4: Complete your nomination submission by August 26 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Click here to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes. Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations. Do not submit information that is subject to change by the October 17 publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination or have questions regarding the nomination criteria, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.