Log in here with your Crain's New York Business account to complete an application. If you are having problems logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crain's New York Business is proud to announce Crain's 2022 Notable Asian Leaders, a special editorial feature within our special print edition on December 19 and online (crainsnewyork.com) that will profile top Asian executives in New York City with 10 years of leadership experience for their accomplishments.
Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination that will help us determine this year's honorees. The special section will recognize individuals and organizations for their success and accomplishments during the last 18 months.
The deadline to nominate yourself or an individual for this feature is October 28 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
STEP 1: Confirm eligibility by reviewing the criteria below
- Nominee must be based within the 5 boroughs of Manhattan and Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester counties in New York, and Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris and Union counties in New Jersey.
- Ethnic background, ancestry or origins of honoree should be of Asian descent—having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Must be employed for a minimum of 10 years within their industry
- Have shown the ability or power to affect change in their role or area of practice
- Have assumed a leadership position in matters of diversity and inclusion (either inside or outside their company)
- Focus on recent achievements (within the last 12 to 18 months)
- Highlight involvement in any of the following: community and/or philanthropic activities, mentoring programs, diversity & inclusion initiatives
STEP 2: Gather required documentation
- High resolution headshot (300 dpi, .jpg file, minimum width 1500px, max file size 25MB)
- Published biography - URL link or document upload
STEP 3: Click here to login or create a Crain's New York Business account and start your nomination application
- Note: There is no fee to nominate. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application.
- You can nominate yourself or another industry leader for consideration.
STEP 4: Complete your nomination submission by October 28 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Click here to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes. Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations. Do not submit information that is subject to change by the December 19 publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination or have questions regarding the nomination criteria, please email us at email@example.com.