Log in here with your Crain's New York Business account to complete an application. If you are having problems logging in, please contact email@example.com.
Crain's New York Business is proud to announce Crain's 2022 Notable Leaders in Real Estate, a special editorial feature within our special print edition on November 14 and online (crainsnewyork.com) that will profile accomplished real estate leaders working for a residential or commercial real estate organization (development, construction, brokerage) OR work in the real estate division within a non-real estate firm.
Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination that will help us determine this year's honorees. The special section will recognize individuals and organizations for their success and accomplishments during the last 18 months.
The deadline to nominate yourself or an individual for this feature is September 23 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
STEP 1: Confirm eligibility by reviewing the criteria below
- Nominee must be based within the 5 boroughs of Manhattan and Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester counties in New York, and Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris and Union counties in New Jersey.
- Must work for a residential or commercial real estate organization (architecture, development, construction, brokerage) OR work in the real estate division within a non-real estate firm.
- Must be currently serving in a senior leadership role at their firm.
- Brokerages and investment firms must disclose deal volume in dollars transacted in the past year. Firms not involved in brokerage or transacting real estate assets must disclose revenue in dollars in the past year.
- Nomination should showcase career professional achievements: emphasis on the past 12 to 18 months.
- Highlight involvement in any of the following: community and/or philanthropic activities, mentoring programs, diversity & inclusion initiatives
STEP 2: Gather required documentation
- High resolution headshot (300 dpi, .jpg file, minimum width 1500px, max file size 25MB)
- Published biography - URL link or document upload
STEP 3: Click here to login or create a Crain's New York Business account and start your nomination application
- Note: There is no fee to nominate. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application.
- You can nominate yourself or another industry leader for consideration.
STEP 4: Complete your nomination submission by September 23 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Click here to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes. Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations. Do not submit information that is subject to change by the November 14 publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination or have questions regarding the nomination criteria, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.