Log in here with your Crain's New York Business account to complete an application. If you are having problems logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crain's New York Business is proud to announce Crain's 2022 Notable Leaders in Advertising, Marketing & PR, a special editorial feature within our special print edition on May 16 and online (crainsnewyork.com) that will profile top agency and in-house marketing, advertising or public relations leaders for their skills to deliver significant value to clients.
Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination that will help us determine this year's honorees. The special section will recognize individuals and organizations for their success and accomplishments during the last 18 months.
The deadline to nominate yourself or an individual for this feature is April 1 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
STEP 1: Confirm eligibility by reviewing the criteria below
- Nominee must be based within the 5 boroughs of New York City or the counties of Westchester, Bergen, Nassau or Rockland.
- Nominee has used their marketing or public relations skills to deliver significant value to clients. Please provide details on client wins over the past 12 months and describe why you deem these client wins worthy of recognition.
- Must be serving in a senior level in-house or agency marketing, advertising or PR role at his or her organization
- Must be employed within their industry for a minimum of 10 years
- In 2021, the nominee's company must have had at least $15 million in revenue (revenue does not apply to non-profit organizations).
- Nominee has used his or her marketing skills to significantly advance their organization or their client’s.
- Please highlight involvement in any of the following: community and/or philanthropic activities, mentoring programs, diversity & inclusion initiatives.
STEP 2: Gather required documentation
- High resolution headshot (300 dpi, .jpg file, minimum width 1500px, max file size 25MB)
- Published biography - URL link or document upload
STEP 3: Click here to login or create a Crain's New York Business account and start your nomination application
- Note: There is no fee to nominate. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application.
- You can nominate yourself or another industry leader for consideration.
STEP 4: Complete your nomination submission by April 1 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Click here to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes. Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations. Do not submit information that is subject to change by the May 16 publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination or have questions regarding the nomination criteria, please email us at email@example.com.